What information does the Website obtain?
We may collect and processes the following information about you (“Personal Information“):
- Information that You provide by filling in contact details on the Website. You generally provide your name, email address, phone number, affiliation, venue name and any other information you enter into our Website.
- We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time and to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
- Information regarding your employer or a company you are associated with, in order to be able to contact you and provide you with the right offers for you and your company.
- We may automatically collect through the Website certain information from your device, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your unique mobile device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Website.
- Details of your usage of the Website including, for example, traffic data, weblogs, browser usage, cookies and other communication data.
- Information about Your general internet usage by using cookies files which are stored on the hard drive of your device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Modern browsers have an option to avoid receiving cookies if you wish to choose so.
All information provided by you or collected by us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable commercial effort to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your data transmitted to the Website and therefore any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features in order to prevent unauthorized access.
How will we use the Personal Information?
We may use the Personal Information in the following manner (the “Purpose“):
- To estimate the amount of users using the Website and usage pattern;
- Market to you and provide you with information about, our products and services;
- To conduct researchand for further development of our services in order to provide you with a better, more intuitive and personalized experience;
We may store and use Personal Information outside Your country on servers which are located in the European Union, the United States (certified under the privacy shield) or any other state pre-approved by the European Commission. We process data both inside and outside of Europe and rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders.
Do third parties see and/or have access to Personal Information?
We may disclose Personal Information subject to the following provisions:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if SeatServe is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain your data for as long as you use the Website and for a reasonable time thereafter. These purposes typically include business or legal reasons. You may ask to delete such information at any time as broadly described below.
Rights to Access and Control the Personal Information
We provide many choices about the collection, usage and sharing of the Personal Information, such as deleting or correcting the Personal Information. We offer you to control and manage the Personal Information that we have about you.
You are entitled to ask us to:
- Withdraw the consent – You may, at any time, withdraw your consent and no longer permit us to use and keep Your Personal Information, but by doing so, your experience of the Website may be affected and you may not be able to use some of the services that we offer.
- Delete Data – You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of the Personal Information (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide you with the Services).
- Change or Correct Data – You can ask us to edit some of the Personal Information. You can also ask us to change, update or fix Your Personal Information in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Personal Information – You can ask us to stop using all or some of its Personal Information (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if the Personal Information is inaccurate or unlawfully held). Further, you have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is processed on the basis our legitimate interests; this also applies to any profiling based on this processing. If you object, we will no longer process your Personal Information in the future unless we can prove compelling grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data – You can ask us for a copy of Personal Information and can ask for a copy of Personal Information you provided in machine readable form.
In order to exercise any of your foregoing rights, you can contact us at the e-mail address provided in the “Contact Us” section below. You acknowledge that by asking us to refrain from storing or processing the Personal Information or by performing any of the foregoing actions on its own, You may be prevented from using all or part of the Services and You hereby waive any claim or demand You might have against us in this matter.
If you believe that the process of the Personal Information is not complying with the law applicable to you or that our response has not satisfied you, you may lodge a complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority (as defined in the GDPR).
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Website. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Lawful Bases for Processing
We have lawful bases to collect, use and share your Personal Information. You have choices with respect to our use of your Personal Information.
We will only collect and process Your Personal Information where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the Services that you have requested)) and “legitimate interests”.
Where we rely on your consent to process certain Personal Information, You have the right to withdraw or decline its consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, we have the right to object. If you have any questions about the lawful bases upon which we collect and use the Personal Information, please contact us through the Contact Info.
If you have any questions regarding your privacy while using the Website, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com (the “Contact Info“).